*Please Note: This is an in-person position. We are only interviewing applicants who are local.*
Are you ready to be a part of a multi-talented team focused on bringing the latest technology to market? Purple Platypus is looking for a highly motivated, organized individual with assembly experience.
Our New Products Division has an immediate opening for an Entry Level Production Assembler. The person will be responsible for assembling an electromechanical product from start to finish. Some experience working with mechanical assemblies is a plus.
- Assemble mechanical components into a final product.
- Minor amount of wiring and electrical assembly required.
- Follow procedures.
- Perform in-process inspections.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Entry level – no previous warehouse or other experience is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career in extremely dynamic industry dealing with the world’s leading additive manufacturing companies.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Medical, vision, and dental plan.
Purple Platypus is the West Coast’s premier reseller for Stratasys, the world’s largest 3D printer manufacturer. Our impressive line of products also include ExOne Metal 3D Printers, Onulis 3D printing products, DyeMansion post processing equipment, eviXscan 3D Scanners, Roland Milling Machines, ProtoMAX Waterjets, Materialise Software products, and SpaceClaim Software products. Purple Porcupine, the sister company of Purple Platypus, is the industry leader in 3D printing services and engineering services. The Purple Platypus tech center is the largest 3D printer showroom in the region.
With over 30 years of accumulated experience in the 3D Printing Industry, Purple Platypus provides their customers with extensive industry and product knowledge, expert engineering application consultation and solution-based technical support services.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Purple Platypus is the leading industry experts in additive manufacturing.
Purple Platypus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected].