- This event has passed.
AMUG Conference 2014
April 6, 2014 - April 10, 2014
Get expert tips to maximize your additive manufacturing system
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) is promising its biggest conference ever April 6-10, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona. The AMUG Education and Training Conference offers you a chance to maximize the value you get from your FDM® or PolyJet™ system. Expert, intermediate and novice users are all welcome. Join us to learn, exchange ideas and build your professional network.
Experts in Stratasys Fused Deposition Modeling™ (FDM) and PolyJet Technology will share the latest advanced applications and best practices. Stratasys presentations include:
- A keynote address by Scott Crump, chairman of the board and Stratasys founder
- Customer stories and best practices from a variety of industries and applications
- Hands-on application breakout sessions with Stratasys applications engineers
You’ve learned from your experience; now multiply those lessons by learning from others. At the AMUG conference, you can:
- Bring questions and ideas directly to Stratasys application engineers
- Exchange tips with fellow users inside and outside your industry
- Network and create collaborations that last long after the event ends
- Continue your training on current Stratasys offerings, including:
- Stratasys systems maintenance
- Best Practices (Reduce build times, reduce material consumption per part, etc.)
For more information, visit AMUG online.
AMUG Technical Competition