- This event has passed.
SpaceClaim Webinar STL Prep
March 6, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am PST
SpaceClaim STL Prep for 3D Printing Module: 3D Printing Made Easy & Fast
Thurs, March 6th | 10:00 – 10:30am (PST) | 6:00pm (GMT)
Instead of wasting time and resources by using a myriad of products to get a model ready for 3D printing, now engineers can use SpaceClaim’s STL Prep for 3D Printing module. SpaceClaim’s new STL Prep for 3D Printing module is the solution you need to prepare models efficiently and easily.
In this SpaceClaim webinar, we will work directly with STL files to:
- Analyze & Clean: Analyze and clean intersections, ensure the model is watertight, and fix immediately
- Edit: Cut up a model; separate the STL into different parts for multi-material printing
- Slice into several parts & Create connecting features
- Combine STL models with other STL models or even solids
- Decimation/reduction to cut down on file sizes
- Shell models to minimize waste
- Save & Export STL files so files can be sent directly to a printer
- Reserve your seat today to learn how you can leverage SpaceClaim to streamline your 3D Printing process.