The World’s Most Versatile Desktop 3D Printer
3D print your biggest ideas right on your desktop with the ultimate in precision and versatility. The Stratasys Objet30 Prime is the only desktop 3D printer in the world that works with 12 materials and gives you specialized properties like flexibility and biocompatibility.
Net build size:
294 x 192 x 148.6 mm
(11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
28 microns (0.0011 in.)
16 microns for VeroClear material
X-axis: 600 dpi, Y-axis: 600 dpi,
Z-axis: 900 dpi
0.1 mm (0.0039 in.)
32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.
12 Different Materials On Your Desktop
Explore new possibilities for desktop 3D printing. Print precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components. Use Rubber material to prototype gaskets, plugs and seals. 3D print usable medical implements – like ear forms or surgical guides – that require prolonged contact with skin.
Stratasys Objet30 Prime also delivers versatility with three print modes: high-quality, high-speed, and new draft mode, a fast, economical mode exclusive to the Prime. Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews.
Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your office.
Objet30 Prime Materials
Stratasys Objet30 Prime desktop 3D printer offers the broadest range of materials available, including:
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear) for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (RGD450 & RDG430) with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber (Tango Gray or Tango Black) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Bio-compatible (MED610) suitable for medical and dental products including dental delivery trays, surgical orthopedic guides and hearing aids
NEW Polypropylene-Like Material
Build Tough Simulated Polypropylene Prototypes