Objet30 Pro Desktop
Precision Desktop 3D Printing at an Outstanding Value
Turn your vision into reality with the Objet30 Pro. It offers outstanding value and an impressive range of eight different materials, including transparent and high-temperature photopolymers.
A large tray size gets the most out of a small footprint. Create stunningly realistic models right in your office. The possibilities are endless.
Seven 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
The Objet30 Pro combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer. Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers seven different 3D printing materials, among them clear and high-temperature, and features the industry’s highest level print resolution so you get smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls.
With a roomy tray size of 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.), Objet30 Pro is ideal for prototyping consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices and more. The Objet30 Pro gives you the power to create realistic models in-house – quickly and easily.
Net build size:
294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
28 microns (0.0011 in.)
16 microns for VeroClear material (0.0006 in.)
X-axis: 600 dpi
Y-axis: 600 dpi
Z-axis: 900 dpi
0.1 mm (0.0039 in.)
32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.
Objet30 Pro Materials
The Objet30 Pro features four rigid opaque materials in a variety of colors. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
The Objet30 Pro is the only desktop 3D printer with specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent material (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and visual simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature material (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, static applications and exhibition modeling
- Polypropylene-like material (Endur) for snap fit applications