Purple Platypus is the premier Stratasys 3D printer reseller in Southern California, Arizona and Nevada. We also sell and support these industry leading products: ExOne Metal 3D Printers, eviXscan 3D Scanners, Roland Milling Machines, ProtoMAX Waterjets, Materialise Software products, and SpaceClaim Software products. Purple Porcupine, the sister company of Purple Platypus, is the industry leader in 3D printing and engineering services utilizing all Stratasys 3D printing technologies in their showroom which is the largest 3D printer showroom in the Southwest region of the US.
With over 30 years of accumulated experience in the 3D Printing Industry, Purple Platypus provides their customers with extensive industry and product knowledge, expert engineering application consultation and solution-based technical support services.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Purple Platypus is the leading industry experts in additive manufacturing.
Purple Platypus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you ready to be a part of a multi-talented team of 3D Printing industry professionals? Purple Platypus is looking for a highly motivated, organized individual interested in 3D printing to join our Post Processing Team.
Our Post Processing Team is the backbone of our business, making sure machines run smoothly, our inventory is fully stocked, and our 3D parts are professionally cleaned. Purple Platypus uses only the best of rapid prototyping technologies that will provide optimal solutions that can change the way our customers design and create products. This entry-level position works behind the scenes with our industrial 3D printers and 3D printed parts.
- Separating and cleaning of 3D printed parts after production is complete
- Machinery setup, material preparation, and loading production equipment
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized warehouse, including cleaning shelves and machines
- 3D printing machine operation may be required
- Pack goods for shipping
- Other projects, as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude
- Great visual skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Entry level – no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
- Eligible to work in the United States and willing to undergo a background check
What We Offer
- Career in extremely dynamic industry dealing with the world’s leading additive manufacturing companies
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, vision, and dental plan
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].