The Objet Eden260VS offers outstanding productivity in a size that fits your creative environment. Create tough, durable prototypes and parts with ultra-fine layer thickness and smooth surfaces. This Eden260VS can be purchased as certified pre-owned equipment with a maintenance plan.
Contact us to request a quote today!
System Size & Weight: 34.2 x 47.2 x 29 in.; 559 lbs.
Build Size: 10 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.
- Rigid Opaque: VeroWhitePlus, VeroBlackPlus, VeroGray, VeroBlue
- Rubber-like: TangoPlus, TangoBlackPlus, TangoBlack, TangoGray
- Transparent: VeroClear and RGD720
- Simulated Polypropylene: Endur and Durus
- High Temperature
– High speed: 30-micron (0.001 in.) resolution
– High quality: 16-micron (0.0006 in.) resolution
Hours Run: 2,702 hrs.
Condition: Pre-Owned / Functions Perfectly / No Cosmetic Defects
Power Requirements: 100-200 VAC, 50/60Hz, 14A;
200-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 7A