PolyJet 3D Printers
DESIGN WITHOUT LIMITS
PolyJet enables customers to produce everything from stunning, highly realistic prototypes and tools to visually and tactilely realistic medical models. Our team of experts at Purple Platypus will help you find the right printer to fit your needs.
Find Your Printer
Whether you’re looking for a compact machine to print grayscale prototypes or a full-color, multi-material solution, Stratasys has a printer to fit your application.
- J4100 offers large-format, multi-material, full-color 3D printing.
- J850 Pro & Prime offer multi-material, full-color and grayscale 3D printing on an expansive build platform.
- J826 Prime offers multi-material, full-color 3D printing, on a compact build platform.
- J850 Digital Anatomy Printer offers biocompatibility accurate 3D printing and the option to print multi-material, full-color parts.
- J850 TechStyle offers the ability to 3D print on a variety of fabrics with full-color capability.
- J55 Prime offers multi-material, full-color 3D printing.
- J35 Pro offers multi-material, grayscale 3D printing.
To connect with our team of Sales Engineers, request a quote today!
Request A Quote
See The Applications
With good reason, PolyJet is known for outstanding realism and breathtaking aesthetics. From consumer goods to automotive to medical, the versatile technology has a solution.
Molds & Patterns
Explore The Materials
Create incredibly realistic prototypes with our wide selection of material options. Stratasys PolyJet materials enable you to create 3D models that look, feel, and operate like finished parts.
Read The Case Studies
“We wanted to see just how fast we could integrate the J55 Prime into our process and go from concept to a retail-ready looking print. We looked at the market, defined an opportunity, developed a strategy, brand, structure, IP, and developed CAD all in two weeks. Two days later we were able to produce various 3D prints that included structures and caps that function and look just like they would don the shelf. Achieving what we did in that timeframe is just ridiculous!”
Director of Innovation + Industrial Design // Kinetic Vision
“To be at the top of our game, we need the freedom to test new and innovative ideas in a simple and effective way. The J850 Prime provides us unique options in color, material and overall efficiency that accelerate the early states of design and development for us at an even more rapid rate.”
Director of Design and R&D // Quadpack