Create The Best Designs For 3D Printing
Enhance your design by creating 3D textures, lattice structures, ready for additive manufacturing. With Materialise 3-matic, you can make design modifications at the mesh level, cleaning up rough data for simulation or convert your mesh back into CAD.
- Modify your design at mesh level
- Create textures, patterns, and perforations
- Create latticed, conformal, or porous structures
- Clean up rough topology optimization results for simulation (FEA) and printing
- Convert your mesh back into CAD
Premium Data Optimization Software
A great design for 3D printing usually starts with a CAD file, simulation result, or scanned data as an input. To benefit from the possibilities that 3D printing offers, you need a flexible tool to make specific design modifications or enhancements, often at the mesh level. Whether you want to produce a functional automotive part, a lightweight aerospace part, or fascinating shoes, our specialized software helps you optimize your designs with an unprecedented degree of freedom.
Why Choose Materialise 3-matic?
- Enjoy freedom of design, creating a unique or customized object
- Control density with latticed, conformal, and porous structures
- Save material, reduce printing time, and decrease costs with lightweight designs
- Change aerodynamic, acoustic, and cushioning properties or increase grip
- Avoid labor-intensive finishing steps with smart use textures