The Ultimate 3D Production System
The Fortus 900mc is the most powerful FDM system available, delivering remarkable agility, sharp accuracy and high return on investment. With 12 real thermoplastic options and a massive build envelope, its only real competition is the old way of doing things.
914 x 610 x 914 mm
(36 x 24 x 36 in.)
Two bays each for material and support canisters
0.330 mm (0.013 in.)
0.254 mm (0.010 in.)
0.178 mm (0.007 in.)
Soluble for most materials;
break-away for PC-ISO,
ULTEM and PPSF;
soluble or break-away for PC
2772 x 1683 x 2027 mm
(109.1 x 66.3 x 79.8 in.)
with crate: 3287 kg (7247 lbs.)
without crate: 2869 kg (6325 lbs.)
The Fortus 900mc 3D Production System builds durable, accurate, repeatable parts as large as 914 x 610 x 914 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in.). With 12 material options, it’s suitable for building fixtures, factory tooling and end-use parts, as well as the most demanding 3D prototyping. This machine features two material bays for maximum uninterrupted production. Materials include high-performance thermoplastics for biocompatibility, static dissipation and resistance to heat and chemicals. With three layer thicknesses to choose from, you can strike just the right balance between fine feature detail and FDM’s fastest build. Fortus 900mc throughput is more than twice that of the Fortus 250mc.
The Fortus 900mc builds parts in 12 production-grade engineering thermoplastics:
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
- ABSi for translucence
- ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- ASA in 10 colors for great mechanical strength, UV stability and the best aesthetics
- FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
- PC-ABS for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PPSF for highest heat and chemical resistance
- ULTEM 1010 for the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic.
- ULTEM 9085 for best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties
Explore All Fortus 3D Printers
3D print the toughest parts in the industry, right from your Fortus 3D Printer.