On this edition of 30 on 3D, Development Engineer, Brandon Liu takes us through the steps of using the Labels feature in GrabCAD Print Pro.
The Labels feature allows you to add custom text to be embossed or debossed on the surface of your model. You can also create label templates to programatically add text such as an index number or file name.
Key Features of GrabCAD Print Pro:
- Accuracy Center: tools for analysis and correction of FDM parts using 3D scan data
- Per-Part Time Estimation: receive estimates of material usage for every part on the tray and export/copy the data to spreadsheets
- Manufacturing Templates: create templates to define, enforce, distribute, and use proven customer defined presets
- Labels: embed part numbers or create serial numbers
- 3D Array: pack the build volume of your printer with a 3D array of a selection of models
- Create/Dissolve Assembly: create or dissolve an assembly of selected models, either mesh or CAD