On this edition of 30 on 3D, Development Engineer, Brandon Liu takes us through the steps of using the Manufacturing Templates in GrabCAD Print Pro.
The Manufacturing Template feature allows you to save print settings for common print jobs to synchronize your team and speed up workflow. A project opened from a template will have the following disabled, only showing their template values: printer type, tray settings (except slice style), model settings, and support settings.
Key Features of GrabCAD Print Pro:
- Accuracy Center: tools for analysis and correction of FDM parts using 3D scan data
- Per-Part Time Estimation: receive estimates of material usage for every part on the tray and export/copy the data to spreadsheets
- Manufacturing Templates: create templates to define, enforce, distribute, and use proven customer defined presets
- Labels: embed part numbers or create serial numbers
- 3D Array: pack the build volume of your printer with a 3D array of a selection of models
- Create/Dissolve Assembly: create or dissolve an assembly of selected models, either mesh or CAD