On this episode of 30 on 3D, we’re taking one last look back at 2022. Although the year flew by, it was full of new product launches and hosting fun events. Check out the video above, read our full Bidding Adieu to 2022 blog post, or skim through some of the highlights below.
- January – We were awarded status as a Diamond-level Stratasys reseller!
- February – We created some of our all-time favorite video content, love letters to 3D printers. The Purple team confessed their love to the H350, J55, WRAP, and F900.
- May – New product launches! The J850 TechStyle and the new F123 Composite Ready Series were released, giving users the opportunity to print on fabric and with high-strength Nylon carbon fiber, respectively.
- September – The WRAPCure was released, giving the ability to print waste resin and post-cure DLP parts on the same platform.
- November – The last product launch of the year: new Validated Materials for FDM, and an Open Material License for the Fortus 450mc and Origin One.
We’re looking forward to everything 2023 has in store!